The StudyTravel Star Awards is an 'Oscars' ceremony for the study travel industry. It highlights the important link between institutions who provide education to international students and those who send students overseas to study.
Educational institutions vote for who they think are the best educational tour operators and agencies; and vice versa. Both educators and agents can vote for the best language associations and best service providers.
English UK is part of the StudyTravel Super Star Hall of Fame that honours, in perpetuity, those organisations that have won their respective categories a total of five times, the maximum amount anyone can win a singular category.
We became 'Super Stars' in 2013, the first school association ever to achieve this status! A great acknowledgement of just how much the language travel industry values learning English and the quality of education on offer here in the UK.
The very high proportion of 2017 nominees (#STStarAward17) that are English UK language centre members and English UK partner agencies also reflects this positive view of UK English language training (ELT).
We would like to congratulate to the organisations nominated this year and acknowledge all the contribution they have done to support the the study travel industry.
We are very proud of the work that all of our members, partner agencies and corporate members do to help make students experiences of studying here in the UK so memorable. #EnglishisGREAT
This year the English UK language centre members nominated for Star Awards include:
- LILA* (ST Star English Language School Europe)
- Chichester College (ST Star Vocational College)
- MLS International College (ST Star Vocational College)
- Churchill House (ST Star Junior course under 18)
- Kingswood (ST Star Junior course under 18)
- Buckswood Overseas Summer School (ST Star Junior course under 18)
- Tellus Group – owners of Meridian Schools (ST Star Work Experience provider)
- Centre of English Studies (ST Star Chain)
- Kaplan (ST Star Chain)
- EC (ST Star Chain)
And the English UK partner agencies are:
- Insight Lingua (Russia)
- Academix Study Abroad Services (Turkey)
- Idealist Education Consultancy (Turkey)
- Aventure Linguistique (Switzerland)
- Sprachdirekt (Germany)
- Language Kingdom (Spain)
- VCE (Argentina)
- CI – Central de Intercambio (Brazil)
- Global Connection (Colombia)
- World Study (Brazil)
- IAE Global (Korea)
One of the English UK corporate members also got nominated:
- Bright World Guardianships, UK
Use our course search finder to discover the perfect language course in the UK for you!
previous entry << >> next entry