English UK marketing and promotions - how we tell the world about our members
English UK promotes ELT in the UK through a variety of publications and events, sometimes working with partner organisations such as the British Council and the English Language Promotions Group, made up of English UK, Visit Britain, the British Council and UKTI.
Our activities include:
- The English UK Members' Directory contains the contact details of all our language centre members. Download The English UK Members' Directory (August 2016). For the most up-to-date members' directory, go to our language centre directory page.
- The English UK Agents' Guide promoting English UK and our services for agents, and including the English UK Members' Directory. It is distributed to more than 3,500 agents on our database and at events. Download The English UK Agents' Guide.
- English in the UK is a student leaflet aimed at potential students and their parents. It is available in 11 languages (English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, Russian and Turkish), and has an annual worldwide circulation of 100,000. Download the English version of our student leaflet.
- StudyWorld London: more than 900 delegates attend this international student event, where the world's best agents meet world-class educators from the UK in the world's most amazing city. For more information, visit www.studyworldfair.com.
- English UK Regional Fairs are limited to 30 English UK member centres and 40 invited top quality agents, they take place overseas and focus on a specific region of the world. For more information, visit our overseas events page.
- Inward Missions: we organise 2-3 of these a year to different regions of the UK. Find out more about Inward Missions.
- Press and PR: We regularly issue press releases promoting English UK's activities and viewpoint, and are always interested to hear interesting stories about members and their students for publication on this website and elsewhere. Please contact our communications consultant, Susan Young, on email@example.com, with any story suggestions or ideas.