Young Learners English UK is a sub-group of English UK for accredited providers of quality English language courses for young learners (the term 'young learners' refers to juniors and teenagers aged from 7 to 17 years).
The group is committed to promoting quality courses for juniors whilst providing the highest standards of student welfare, accommodation, management, teaching and leisure activities.
The group's objectives are:
- To raise the standard and profile of accredited courses for young learners in terms of content and quality
- To continue to evaluate and improve standards of safety, welfare and child protection, in line with UK external advisory bodies (NSPCC, DCSF, NCSL)
- To enhance procedures and standards for staff recruitment, selection and performance
- To keep members up-to-date on the latest legislative changes and sector trends
- To be the voice for junior course providers to the industry and the market
- To represent the interests of members of the group
To find out more about Young Learners English UK visit www.yleuk.com