Our management days are for both academic and non-academinc management roles. If you can't find what you are looking for, please check the overview list.
Courses, venues and trainers vary from year to year.
Management training days
Subjects covered recently have included:
- Moving from teaching to become Director of Studies, and working effectively in that role
- Providing and measuring good customer service
- People management skills, including appraisals and coaching managers to build strong teams
- Efficient management, including making a profit
- Personal management skills, including self-awareness and upwards management
- Building an effective teaching team, including Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Marketing training days
Marketing is a small but growing part of our offering. Topics covered previously include:
- Sales techniques, including how to tailor them to different cultures
- Networking masterclass
- Presentation skills
- Writing marketing materials for non-native speakers
We will be adding more 2017 dates very soon - check back for updates throughout January 2017. Can't find what you're looking for? Suggest a training day
Check back for updates or let us know if there is specific training you need.
Advanced Safeguarding for designated staff (formerly level 2) AM session
Registration: 9:10 / start: 9:30 / end: 13:00
Wednesday 14 June
This course will take place with Nigel Heritage at ENglish UK, London. Download more information or book a place. (Members - £65 / non-members £105)
Advanced Safeguarding for designated lead (formerly level 3) PM session
Registration: 13:40 / start: 14:00 / end: 17:30
Wednesday 14 June
This course will take place with Nigel Heritage at English UK, London. Download more information or book a place. (Members - £65 / non-members £105)
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
↑ Back to top
Can't find what you are looking for?
Please use the form below to let us know what training topics or sessions you are interested in and we will consider this when planning future events.