Our management days are for both academic and non-academic management roles. If you can't find what you are looking for, please check the overview list.
Courses, venues and trainers vary from year to year.
Management training days
Subjects covered recently have included:
- Moving from teaching to become Director of Studies, and working effectively in that role
- Providing and measuring good customer service
- People management skills, including appraisals and coaching managers to build strong teams
- Efficient management, including making a profit
- Personal management skills, including self-awareness and upwards management
- Building an effective teaching team, including Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Marketing training days
Marketing is a small but growing part of our offering. Topics covered previously include:
- Sales techniques, including how to tailor them to different cultures
- Networking masterclass
- Presentation skills
- Writing marketing materials for non-native speakers
Can't find what you're looking for? Suggest a training day
2017 - 2018
English UK training days run from September to early summer. We are currently working on the 2017 - 2018 training calendar and will release dates in August.
Check back, follow us on Twitter or register your interest by emailing us to be the first to know about new training days.
If you would like to get involved and deliver a training day, or act as a host centre, please contact email@example.com.
↑ Back to top
Can't find what you are looking for?
Please use the form below to let us know what training topics or sessions you are interested in and we will consider this when planning future events.