English UK organises several inward missions each year, each focuses on a specific part of the UK, and includes a workshop day of scheduled appointments and visits to English UK member centres.
This combination of visiting an area of the UK, meeting course providers and viewing the excellent facilities that accredited centres have to offer, gives agents real insight into learning English in the UK, the opportunity to build working partnerships with English UK member schools, and ultimately to fulfil the needs of potential students more effectively.
Inward missions are free for agents - English UK covers the cost of all accommodation, food and travel during the trip. As an agent, you are only expected to pay for your flight to the UK and any personal expenditure.
If you would like to join an inward mission in the future, please email Roz Rozidor.
Upcoming inward missions
The English UK Summer Inward Mission
Wednesday 6 - Monday 11 September 2017
Agents from China who are interested in young learner programme at UK English language centres will be invited to join this specialised inward mission, usually held directly after English UK's annual trading event, StudyWorld London.
StudyWorld 2017 will be held at the QEII Centre in Westminster from Monday 4 to Wednesday 6 September 2017. The event promotes UK education exporters to buyers from around the world and on the inward mission agents will visit centres in the South East of England.
The English UK Autumn Inward Mission
Monday 2 – Friday 6 October 2017
Agents are invited to discover Shakespeare's birthplace on our in-bound tour visiting language centres in East and Central England. The trip will include visits to different cities, showcases to see a number of English UK member centres first hand, and one workshop day of prescheduled appointments with English UK members in Birmingham.
- 1 October: arrive in Birmingham; dinner with English UK staff
- 2 October: mini-workshop with educators from across the UK
- 3 October: visit ILS English, Nottingham and Bell English, Cambridge; dinner with members of English UK East
- 4 October: visit Cambridge Regional College and BLS English, Bury St Edmunds; free evening in Cambridge
- 5 October: visit English Language House, Milton Keynes; shopping in Bicester Village; time in Stratford upon Avon
- 6 October: visit King's College Saint Michaels in The Malverns and inlingua Cheltenham; farewell dinner with English UK Central members
Educator places are full, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Roz Rozidor.