Great partnerships are the basis for great business and our delegates tell us that the unique format of our regional fairs makes them the world's most effective agent workshops for the UK English language teaching sector.
This all-inclusive regional networking event brings together educators from accredited UK English language centres, industry service providers and carefully selected top-quality student recruitment agents from important markets across the Asia Pacific; including but not limited to China, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam and Thailand.
This year the event is taking place in Hong Kong and will follow directly after the China Roadshow 2017 so you can make the most of your time in the region.
- the only specialist UK-focused ELT B2B regional networking event
- face-to-face time with quality study abroad agents and stakeholders from all over the region
- schedule up to 24 one-to-one strategic meetings in advance
- a full social programme included for all, maximising personal contact and networking time
- increase student enrolments by establishing new contacts and representation agreements
- maintain and consolidate existing professional networks in this region and knowledge of UK ELT.
What does the all-inclusive package include?
- 24 appointments over two days, scheduled in advance with Marcom eSchedule PRO
- networking opportunities over two breakfasts, two lunches and three dinners
- comprehensive profiles of all participants
- an evening discovering Hong Kong
- tailored seminar programme/ training session
- two nights' accommodation at the Intercontinetal Grand Stanford.
Business becomes a pleasure in this relaxed atmosphere. You'll meet the contacts your business needs, with plenty of chances to build deep and productive partnerships.
Thursday 30 November
16:00-18:00 | Registration
16:00-18:00 | Seminars
19:00-20:30 | Welcome reception
Friday 1 December
09:00-17:05 | Business meetings
19:00-22:00 | Cultural activity and dinner
Saturday 2 December
08:45-13:05 | Business meetings
13:05-14:15 | Farewell lunch
How do I register?
Early bird: GBP 2825 (to 31 May)
Full rate: GBP 2995 (from 1 Jun)
English UK hosts agents from the
region who apply, and are accepted
according to specific criteria.
Full rate: GBP 2995
Corporate member/ English UK
subgroup rate: GBP 2825
More about this event and the market: