StudyWorld's flexible format includes diverse participation options for English UK members and other quality UK education providers.
We host a range of global buyers and partners, including study abroad agents, overseas universities and companies, embassies and government representatives.
Participation options for English UK members
Participation options cater to all budgets, businesses and organisations:
- High profile exhibition stands
- Traditional meeting tables
- One or two day meeting schedules
- Affordable meeting pass option without fixed meeting location
We also welcome service providers, study travel agents, government representatives and more. View full participation options.
What to expect
- One-to-one business meetings using the Marcom eSchedule PRO appointment scheduling system.
- Quality: StudyWorld is open only to vetted organisations, associations and individuals.
- Two and a half day programme, with a mix of formal and informal appointments, networking opportunities, exhibition, seminars and plenaries.
Who will attend?
- UK education providers, suppliers and stakeholder groups. Among these will be English language centres, boarding schools, colleges, training providers, universities, exam boards, publishers, technology companies, digital content suppliers and associations.
- Organisations from around the world seeking educational partnership and services at all levels. These include traditional study travel agents and educational tour operators as well as corporations, professional associations, institutions and government bodies.
- UK educational support services, from insurance providers and logistics companies to student accommodation, guardianship, travel and entertainment organisations.
Find full event details at studyworldfair.com or if you have any questions, please contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org.