The English UK Teachers' Conference 2016
Saturday 12 November
Prospero House, London
Teachers and their managers are at the heart of the student experience. The annual English UK Teachers' Conference brings together 200+ ELT professionals for thought-provoking sessions, networking and plenty of practical new teaching ideas to take back to the classroom.
See the full timetable. Highlights include:
- Be inspired with plenaries from Laura Patsko and Ken Wilson.
- Understand and fulfil students' needs with sessions on teaching students with special educational needs, peer-to-peer needs analysis, ideas on testing and more.
- Practical tips on teaching advanced students, IELTS lessons, grammar, speaking, listening and more.
- Adapt with sessions on how to do CLIL, EAP, teaching young learners.
- Swap ideas and experiences with peers, speakers and materials providers over registration breakfast, refreshment breaks, buffet lunch and a drinks reception, sponsored by Macmillan sponsored.
Costs are: £82.50 for staff and freelancers of English UK member centres and £132.00 for non-members.
Interested in exhibiting?
If you are interested in exhibiting please see our events guide for information, and send a completed booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org