ELT Conference 2023 - teaching practice
Online sessions on 1 & 2 February 2023 (afternoons)
Our low-cost ELT teaching practice programme takes place online over two afternoons on Wednesday 1 and Thursday 2 February. English language teachers based in the UK and from around the world are welcome to join us.
We'll be talking about inclusive activities, engaging teens, teaching pronunciation, exam preparation and more. See programme details below.
Cost: just £25 for eight online seminars.
Our programme is delivered by a host of experienced ELT educators and teacher trainers:
- Finding your voice – teaching pronunciation in a global world with Alex Warren (National Geographic Learning ELT)
- Post-teaching practice feedback - why and how? with Abeer Ali (Pharos University/ NILE/ TransformELT)
- Gen-Z 101: Engaging the generation of truly digital natives with Georgia K. P. (Kaplan)
- Inclusive activities in the ELT classroom with SEN specialist Rachael Harris
- Stimulating simulation with teacher and digital learning specialist Laurie Wilson
- Supporting young neurodivergent students in the EFL Classroom with teachers Özgü Öztürk and Tuba Kizilkan
- Release the pressure: Taking the tension out of our teenage classes with Chris Roland
- Preparing to prepare – setting up students for exam preparation courses with Jo Krousso (Macmillan)
Are you an ELT academic manager?
Our academic management programme takes place as a hyrid event (London and online) on Friday 27 January. Find out more+