We are pleased to announce that bookings are now open for the next English UK Fair focusing on the regions of Central, Eastern and Southeast Europe - The English UK Fair, Budapest 2015. This will take place from Tuesday 03 - Friday 06 March 2015.
This fair will bring together accredited UK English Language centres and study abroad agents in the luxurious Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest hotel, close to the River Danube, within walking distance of the city's sights, in the heart of the shopping and finance district, with its own spa and art gallery.
Participation is limited to just 70 organisations (30 educators and 40 agencies) and is only open to English UK member centres and selected top quality agents from the regions of Central, Eastern and Southeast Europe. Study abroad agents and educational consultants will represent key markets in the area including (but not limited to) Armenia, Austria, Albania, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Baltic States, Croatia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.
The package offered:
- Accommodation for 3 nights at the Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
- Welcome reception at the British Embassy followed by dinner with amazing views over the city at the Fisherman's Bastion Restaurant
- Workshop sessions and eSchedule Lite account
- Seminar programme
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- City sights scavenger hunt followed by traditional Hungarian dinner with a gypsy band at Matyas Pince Etterem
- Farewell gala dinner in the stunning Wenckheim Palace
Why you should come
The English UK Fairs are popular because they are hugely enjoyable and great for doing business.
Our fairs are unique in several ways.
- They are the only agents' workshop where all the educators are accredited UK-based English language centres.
- They are small and friendly, with no more than 30 educators and 40 agents attending.
- They are high quality: everyone has to meet our stringent professional standards.
- They mix business and pleasure: educators and agents spend the entire Fair together, enjoying both business appointments and memorable social events in a relaxed, luxury setting.
All this gives our guests the chance to build long-lasting, productive partnerships.
The English UK Fairs are organised by English UK, the world's leading language teaching association, with the British Council, UK Trade & Investment and VisitBritain. We run four each year, each targeting a different world region for student recruitment.
How to join us
Click here to visit our dedicated fairs website for more information and to register online.
« back to newsletter