We are delighted to announce the full training calendar for the 2017-18 academic year, and remember to save the date for the academic, marketing and annual conferences next year.
There are sessions for all levels of staff within your English language centre, from time management skills for administrators, managing accommodation, and using mobile technology in the classroom to emergency response and crisis management.
Responding to strong demand we are running safeguarding sessions every month from September to June across several locations - we anticipate these to fill up quickly, so do book quickly!
There are also some places left for the Services in Student Services Management course (Cert SSM) starting this October.
English UK members benefit from substantially discounted rates for training days at £75 for half day sessions and £175 for full days.
Sessions coming up in September
Wednesday 13 September
- Advanced safeguarding for designated staff (formerly level 2) - AM session
- Specialist safeguarding training for designated lead (formerly level 3) - PM session
Friday 22 September
- Customer service excellence for managers - AM session
- How to improve your time management skills (for managers) - PM session
Friday 29 September
- CLIL (content and language integrated learning)
View the full calendar for session outlines and to book. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
« back to newsletter