If you would like to save money building lasting partnerships with agents from the regions of Central, Eastern and Southeast Europe, quickly book your place at the English UK Fair, Warsaw 2016. You'll need to register before 23:59 on the Friday in order to secure the discounted, fully inclusive rate of GBP 3155 – giving you a saving of GBP 195 off the full rate.
The English UK fairs are:
Regionally focussed - Each targets a different world region for student recruitment, providing you with the perfect opportunity to network with study abroad agents from across the chosen region all in one place.
Targeted: the only agent workshops to focus on UK ELT, which means every agent attending is really interested in what you have to offer.
High quality: we screen all agents before booking
Intensive: we supplement 24 appointments sessions with a seminar and full social programme over three days, so everyone has plenty of chances to meet
Small and friendly: they're very hard work, but at the same time relaxing, with plenty of potential to build good working relationships. You have a high profile and the opportunity to really get to know the agents in attendance.
Effective: see the feedback from our previous fairs
We set quotas for the number of agents from each country within the target regions, so you can be sure of a good nationality mix. Agent interest in the Warsaw fair has been very strong and we already have agents registered from Austria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Czech Republic, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine.
The English UK Fair, Warsaw 2014 (click here to apply)
Tuesday 01 – Friday 4 March 2016
Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
The all-inclusive package of GBP 3155 (at the early Bird rate available until 02 October 2015) covers:
- 24 appointments over two days, scheduled in advance, using Marcom eSchedule PRO
- Three breakfasts, two lunches and three networking dinners - in a restaurant with fantastic views over the city, an evening of traditional Polish cusine at Folk Gospoda (one of the oldest restaurants in Warsaw), and a gala dinner in a historic city fort
- tailored seminar programme
- welcome drinks reception and informal vodka tasting evening
- three nights' accommodation at the Sheraton Warsaw Hotel in the luxury shopping area of Three Crosses Square, packed with shops and cafes, less than 2km from the city
To book your place, complete the application form on the English UK Fairs website
Our other regional fairs are:
If you aren't yet sure if you can commit to a particular fair right now, but want to register your interest, let Roz know and she will contact when places are almost full.
« back to newsletter