Why choose inlingua Edinburgh?
- We use the inlingua method which focuses on conversational classes and has been successful with millions of language learners worldwide
- We only hire highly qualified, native-speaking trainers who are committed to your learning progress
- We are accredited by the British Council which ensures high quality
- Our group lessons are small with an average of 6 students and a maximum of 10 to ensure as much speaking practice as possible
- We offer courses at all levels and there are no mixed-level groups
- We are located in Edinburgh’s city centre, right next to the main shopping street and within walking distance to the city’s main attractions
- Our dedicated staff are friendly and customer orientated with a focus on personal service
- We offer bright, spacious and comfortable rooms to provide the perfect atmosphere for learning and well-being
- There is free Wi-Fi access in all rooms as well as free tea and coffee from our comfortable students lounge
- We offer accommodation options such as homestays, hotels, B&B or self-catered apartments
- We have a varied social programme to give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in all aspects of Scottish culture whilst meeting like-minded international students.
- We’re easy to get to – our school is located within easy walking distance of Edinburgh’s two main train stations and our street is served by buses and trams which provide good connections to Edinburgh Airport.
< back to directory