One of the UK’s most famous Ports, Southampton is known as “the Cruise Capital of Europe”. As well as wonderful museums, it is also rich in art galleries, theatres and historical centres.
Set beside the relaxing East Park, our Southampton centre puts students in a relaxing, supportive school, within easy reach of the Port and many city attractions.
At TEG English we aim to provide more than just language classes. Our lessons are interactive and engaging and our social programme provides a fantastic opportunity to explore the best of UK culture.
We welcome all students into the TEG family, a multi-city community that supports and guides students in their journey to full language fluency.
As a British Council accredited language school, we believe that we are able to offer the very best service to you, the language learner, for the following reasons:
• Small classes (14 maximum), excellent teachers and mixed nationalities of students
• Affordable prices
• Interesting, challenging and fun lessons
• Comfortable classrooms and a student room
• Regular, fun Social Programme
• FREE internet and wireless (Wi-Fi) Broadband
• FREE first coursebook for English language students
• FREE tea and coffee for all students
• Friendly assistance with finding accommodation or even a part-time job (visa-permitting)
< back to directory