Liverpool is an ideal size for young language learners. It is compact, safe and easy to get around. Here at Liverpool School of English we are enormously proud of our international summer school. Since 1999, we have welcomed young learners from more than 50 different countries to Liverpool for our English and Culture course.
Liverpool is rich in history, culture and tradition yet it is also modern and vibrant. The city is alive with innovation and creativity. This inspiring combination is perfect for learning, enjoying new experiences and having great fun. This course combines communicative English lessons with cultural activities and excursions. Our students are therefore able to develop and practise their English language skills while experiencing British life and culture and making new, international friendships.
Through our successful partnership with the City of Liverpool College we are able to offer the best educational and recreational facilities in the city for our students at The Learning Exchange (LEX). This is just a short walk from our main school.
• Full-board accommodation in homestay or residence
• Safeguarding and monitoring
• 15 hours/21 hours of English lessons per week
• 3/1 afternoon trip(s) per week
• 2 full day excursions per week
• 5 evening activities for students in residence and 1 evening activity for students in homestay
• Placement test on day one of your course
• International classes appropriate for your level
• All learning materials
• End-of-course certificate and progress report
In addition LSE provides programmes for closed groups sponsored by Italian government (INPS).
< back to directory