Please note: this event has been postponed due to the current situation in Iran.
Dates will be announced in due course, for more information please contact Jodie.
This mission will give a delegation of ten English UK members the opportunity to meet with key stakeholders including Iranian Government ministries and departments, study abroad agencies and educational consultants, universities, corporations, training institutions and private language schools.
A combination of demographic, economic and political factors mean it is a key time for re-engagement with Iran:
- international sanctions are lifting following the 2015 nuclear non-proliferation deal
- a growing and youthful population
- rapid expansion in university enrolments are evidence of a high demand for education
- a rebounding economy
- a huge appetite for an overseas education, although challenges and obstacles remain
- major competitor destinations are actively engaging with Iran – it is the right time to ensure that the UK's ELT sector is well-positioned to take advantage of the exceptional opportunities in the Iranian market.
Thursday 13 October
21:10 | Depart London
05:25 + 1 | Arrive in Tehran
Saturday 15 October
Marketing briefing, programme of
visits and networking reception
Sunday 16 October
Programme of visits
Monday 17 October
AM | Programme of visits
PM | Free time for follow up meetings
Tuesday 18 October
07:35 | Depart Tehran
11:10 | Arrive in London
How to register
The English UK mission to Iran is now fully booked.
More information about this mission