Student Experience Conference
Friday 9 October 2020
Ensuring students have a good experience at your English language centre, even before they arrive, is vital to the success of your business.
This day-long event is ideal for staff working in student services or welfare and their managers.
The Student Experience Conference will include a number of expert speakers covering social programmes, accommodation, the student customer journey and more.
The conference will run from 10:30 - 16:00 with plenaries, elective sessions, breaks and lunch included. The timetable will be announced in due course.
Prices and booking
Exhibition and advertising
We are delighted to introduce a new exhibition package for this conference. If you have services to promote to those working in student services, welfare and accommodation, this conference will connect you with and get your brand in front of the people that count in the language school.
- Limited to four organisations
- 3x2m exhibition space including one representative
- Up to 3-minute speaking opportunity prior to either the opening or closing plenary
- Company logo on all conference promotional and delegate emails
- Company logo on conference page of the website
- Acknowledgment of sponsorship and company logo in joining instructions
- Full page feature in A6 delegate badge containing the event programme
- Acknowledgement and company logo featured on holding slides at the conference.
|£495 + VAT
||£620 + VAT
Last year's conference focused on student inclusion in activities and events outside the classroom as well as supporting students facing exclusion.
Presentations from 2019 conference