English UK Marketing Conference 2023
Friday 29 September 2023
The marketing conference is for anyone who promotes or sells English language study experiences to international students. Connect with industry peers and take home ideas to help you build strong marketing foundations to support your student recruitment plans.
2023 programme to be announced.
2022 conference topics:
- Tourism sector trends from VisitBritain
- ELT source market focus sessions: Italy and Saudi Arabia
- Harnessing the power of online delivery in the post-pandemic world
- Building your business through a memorable customer experience
- Working with agents: how to promote diversity and anti-racism
- Differentiating ELT products and services in a crowded space
- The Gulf - managing student expectations and market challenges
- Responding to bids and tenders
- Country update and panel discussion: Saudi Arabia and Italy
- Your website – from woe to woo-hoo!
- How to attract 100+ clients using social media
Exhibition and sponsorship
Marketing consultancies, graphic designers, printers and other suppliers of related products and services are invited to sponsor or exhibit.
What do past delegates think?
"Insightful and extremely relevant to the industry. This year I was lucky enough to bring my entire marketing team the conference - they all found it useful too." - Eva Uddin, IH London
"Great programme and an annual opportunity to re-focus and be re-motivated for our roles." - Emelyne Burkhard, Celtic English Academy
"It's one of the few marketing events that are based specifically on ELT and the pains and barriers marketers face within this field... both relevant and current, I came out of it feeling inspired and informed." – Caroline Karakatsani, IH London
"Excellent talks, good range to choose from... useful for all kinds of school, including very small ones such as ours. All in all a productive, well designed and executed event." - Alex Moore, Echo Language School