The ELT Marketing Conference
Friday 24 September 2021, 09:45 - 17:15
etc.venues County Hall, London, SE1 7PB
The ELT Marketing Conference is for anyone who promotes or sells English language courses. The programme this autumn will explore themes of reflection and innovation.
We have some exciting digital, branding and sales experts on the programme, to bring us new ideas as we reset our marketing strategies for a new era of study travel. And we'll be encouraging discussion among ELT marketers on how we can adapt to changes in student preferences and priorities.
- The science of Neuromarketing: plenary from Flavilla Fongang - brand strategist, author, podcast host
- Take the shortcut to marketing glory, with conference sponsor digital agency Disquiet Dog
- The new world of digital marketing: what you need to do and how, with digital agency Red Live Media
- Sales action, energy and motivation in post-covid times, with Nicola Lutz
- Email marketing: the hidden hero of direct student bookings, with Higher Education Marketing
- Greening ELT for marketers
Plus discussions sessions for delegates:
- Future outlook panel: Europe as a source market – where are we now?
- Does the marketing we do reflect the diversity of our sector, our students, and the UK?
- What are the important global issues students, and how do we adjust our marketing?
The ELT Marketing Conference 2021 is sponsored by:
Prices and booking
This year, education and service providers who book for our StudyWorld autumn event can claim a free place at the marketing conference. Attend both events for just £350 + VAT (English UK member price). Visit the StudyWorld website to book.
Exhibition and sponsorship
Marketing consultancies, graphic designers, printers and other suppliers of related products and services are invited to sponsor or exhibit.
|Exhibition space + one representative*
||£995 + VAT
||£1,295 + VAT
Exhibition at the Marketing Conference will grant you a StudyWorld Autumn
Thank you to conference sponsor Disquiet Dog
for helping us to continue to deliver affordable events for our members.
2020 Marketing Conference feedback
We are very proud of the feedback for our 2020 Marketing Conference. Delegates rated the event 8/10.
What do delegates think?
"Insightful and extremely relevant to the industry. This year I was lucky enough to bring my entire marketing team the conference - they all found it useful too." - Eva Uddin, IH London
"Great programme and an annual opportunity to re-focus and be re-motivated for our roles." - Emelyne Burkhard, Celtic English Academy
"It's one of the few marketing events that are based specifically on ELT and the pains and barriers marketers face within this field... both relevant and current, I came out of it feeling inspired and informed." – Caroline Karakatsani, IH London
"Excellent talks, good range to choose from... useful for all kinds of school, including very small ones such as ours. All in all a productive, well designed and executed event." - Alex Moore, Echo Language School