Last updated: 18 February 2020
Become an English UK partner agency
English UK Partner Agency status is a badge of recognition for established study abroad agencies who work with English UK members centres to promote the UK as an English language study destination
Benefits of partner agency status
English UK partner agencies stand out in a competitive market. Benefits include:
- The right to use a partner agency logo on your website and marketing material
- A partner agency certificate
- A profile in the English UK partner agency directory, referring students and English UK members directly to you
- Preferential access to selected English UK events and activities
- Regular updates and free help and advice
Who can become a partner agency?
To become a partner agency, you must demonstrate that you have successful, active partnerships with at least three English UK member centres. If you're not sure, check out member list.
Become a partner agency in just three steps
1. Tell us more about your agency
2. Provide three references from English UK member centres. Note that you should have sent students to these centres in the last 12 months
3. Pay the partner agency membership fee. The currently fee is £225 which covers two years of membership.
If you have any queries, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org