To join the scheme, an agency must demonstrate that it has developed successful partnerships with a number of English UK member centres, is engaged with the work of English UK and follows the principles of our agency code of conduct
What are the benefits of becoming a partner agency?
English UK partner agencies stand out in a competitive market. Benefits include:
- The right to use a partner agency logo on your website and marketing and other material
- An official partner agency certificate and access to exclusive marketing materials
- A profile in the English UK Partner agency directory, referring students and English UK members directly to you
- Preferential access to selected English UK events and activities
- 50% discount on attendance at English UK's annual agent workshop, StudyWorld London and special access to English UK events to help you build strong business partnerships
- Regular updates and free help and advice on UK visas
Can we join?
If you work with five or more English UK member centres, you can join the English UK Partner Agency Scheme. All you need to do is complete an application form, submit five references and attend an English UK event.
Interested? Join us in just four steps
1. Tell us more about your business in the online business profile form linked below
2. Provide five references from English UK member centres: you should have sent students to these centres in the last 12 months
3. Complete an online briefing course on studying English in the UK
4. Attend an English UK event: if you have not attended an English UK event in the last two years, you should register to attend an upcoming event such as StudyWorld, an overseas event or inward mission.