Benefits of corporate membership
English UK corporate membership includes a range of opportunities to promote your services to English UK members and a wider industry audience, as well as gaining market insights, industry news and more:
- Industry wide business exposure through the online corporate member directory, in member facing newsletters and the English UK online newsfeed
- Multiple direct marketing opportunities to promote your services directly to English UK members, such as targeted emails
- Discounted exhibition space at English UK overseas events, conferences and StudyWorld London, our annual showcase promoting UK education to the world
- Gain recognition in the industry with use of the English UK corporate member logo
- Global industry insights with English UK market research, statistical analysis and work on the economic impact of the ELT industry in the UK
- Boost your knowledge at discounted English UK training sessions
- Develop business partnerships with discounted delegate rates at English UK conferences
- Stay connected with industry news bulletins, social media and face to face networking opportunities with English UK members.
How to join
Becoming an English UK corporate member is easy: simply complete a corporate membership application form and provide two satisfactory references from English UK members that you have worked with in the past 12 months.
For more details or to answer any questions, please contact the membership team.