English with Confidence campaign
The English with Confidence is a new international-facing campaign to support market recovery for the UK's English language teaching sector.
English UK are working together with the British Council and the Department for International Trade to run a responsive and coordinated campaign under the globally-recognised GREAT Britain brand. The campaign will inform and reassure our international partners and stakeholders, giving them the information they need to support the return of international students.
We have a great story to tell. Despite the disruption to business caused by Covid-19, the UK remains the best place for students to learn English. In the first phase in summer 2021 campaign messaging will focus on student safety, and the support student's can expect when they study at an accredited UK language centre.
The new English with Confidence website provides a single reference point for all partners working with accredited ELT centres in the UK. Messages promote the UK as a safe and supportive environment for English language students, highlighting high standards in course quality and safeguarding, and simplifying information about Covid-19 travel and visa requirements.
How to get involved
The campaign's social media toolkit includes assets for social media sharing. With support from stakeholders across the sector, we will amplify campaign messages using all channels, reaching key audiences with coordinated messaging.
- View the promotional toolkit to find out more about joining the campaign
- Download the shareable campaign assets and share them on your own social media channels
- Add your own text to the post or use the draft text provided in the toolkit
- Link to the dedicated campaign website: study.englishuk.com
- Add the #EnglishWithConfidence hashtag so we can repost
- Feature a campaign banner (and link to study.englishuk.com) on your email signature.
Promotional toolkit and campaign assets
Why choose the UK?