Kensington Academy of English (KAE) is the EFL department of David Game College and was establish in 1978. KAE is accredited by the British Council and has a fantastic Zone 1 location, a few minutes walk from Aldgate and Tower Hill underground stations and around the corner from the Tower of London and Tower Brigde.
Why choose KAE?
• Fantastic location in the historic heart of London
• Well-trained, enthusiastic, professional teachers who are dedicated to providing a serious and stimulating learning experience
• A wide range of accommodation includes our self-catering student residences (all located in zone 1), the Curve student residence within 10 minutes walk from the school, our private apartments (South Kensington) and half-board homestay
• Friendly, helpful enrolments team to help with every aspect of your stay including accommodation and welfare
• Lively and fun social programme
• A short distance away from cultural attractions and entertainment of the West End and shopping areas
< back to directory