TIE’s UK Summer Schools offer three different destinations in the South of England:
St Swithun’s School in Winchester: a prestigious girls’ school, offering single room accommodation shared bathrooms and a wonderful location to explore this part of the world.
St Mary’s University in London, Twickenham: a university campus in London, offering an extensive excursion programme to suit everyone. Single room accommodation, both en-suite and shared bathroom available.
Berkhamsted School in Berkhamsted: a historic boarding school, dating back to the 16th century in a small and very safe town, 20 miles north of London. Shared bedrooms and bathrooms are on offer, and a destination which allows easy access to London and Oxford.
All our courses offer:
- 15 hours English tuition per week
- Residential accommodation and full board (three meals a day)
- 24/7 supervision
- Travel and medical insurance
- Accredited by The British Council
- Max 18 students per class
- Entrance test online and end of course teacher’s report
- An engaging on-site and off-site activity programme
- Group transfers and reasonable transfer supplements for individuals
- On-site wi-fi
< back to directory