Endsleigh Insurance was originally formed in 1965 and we are one of the leading insurance providers for the student and education markets, with almost 60 years’ heritage serving the evolving needs of the education sector.
As part of the Howden Group, the world’s largest retail broker network, we offer services and solutions that go way beyond the traditional broking model and partner with nearly 1,000 UK schools, colleges and universities.
We are proud to be regarded as English UK’s ‘preferred insurance provider’ through our range of specialist insurance products and services designed specifically to support English Language Teaching centres, which includes:
• Specialist international student travel insurance –protecting your international students against a variety of unforeseen risks whilst visiting the UK to study, from pre-arrival cancellations, emergency medical and repatriation, baggage, personal liability and more.
• Specialist business insurance – covering your commercial related risks from buildings, contents, liabilities, motor fleet, cyber and more.
• Risk management - we will help you navigate the complexities of health and safety matters ensuring your school is safe and compliant, providing practical solutions and advice.
• Employee and Staff Wellbeing Assistance Programmes - 24/7 wellbeing support when your students and staff need it the most. Our wellbeing assistance programmes provide wellbeing and mental health support to students, their caregivers and your staff members.
• Employee Benefit Programmes – Bespoke employee benefits packages to cater for you and your staffs needs, including but not limited to specialist health, dental and vision care, life and critical illness insurance, retirement, pension and investment plans and income protection.
Our holistic approach has been developed to deliver peace of mind for your students, your school, and your people.
< back to directory