We are pleased to announce that bookings are now open for the next English UK Fair focusing on the regions of the Middle East, Turkey, Central Asia & North Africa - The English UK Fair, Antalya 2014. This will take place from Monday 17 November – Thursday 20 November 2014.
This fair will bring together accredited UK English Language centres and study abroad agents in the stunning, award-winning Kempinski Hotel The Dome, set between Belek's beachfront and lush golf courses. You'll enjoy 3 nights at the hotel, with its astonishing swimming pool and glorious sea views, and a busy daytime and evening programme with the other delegates.
Participation is limited to just 70 organisations (30 educators and 40 agencies) and is only open to English UK member centres and selected top quality agents from the regions of the Middle East, Turkey, Central Asia & North Africa. Study abroad agents and educational consultants will represent key markets in the area including (but not limited to) Algeria, Armenia, Georgia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Uzbekistan and other countries.
The package offered:
- Accommodation for 3 nights at the Kempinski Hotel The Dome
- Welcome reception and dinner at Seljuk restaurant at the Kempinski Hotel The Dome
- Workshop sessions and eSchedule Lite account
- Seminar programme
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- Treasure hunt around Kaleiçi (the historic city centre of Antalya) before an informal dinner at the Club Arma, famous for its fish dishes and fantastic harbourside views
- Gala farewell dinner in the sumptuous clubhouse of the Faldo designed Cornelia Golf Resort in Belek
Why you should come
The English UK Fairs are popular because they are hugely enjoyable and great for doing business.
Our fairs are unique in several ways.
- They are the only agents' workshop where all the educators are accredited UK-based English language centres.
- They are small and friendly, with no more than 30 educators and 40 agents attending.
- They are high quality: everyone has to meet our stringent professional standards.
- They mix business and pleasure: educators and agents spend the entire Fair together, enjoying both business appointments and memorable social events in a relaxed, luxury setting.
All this gives our guests the chance to build long-lasting, productive partnerships.
The English UK Fairs are organised by English UK, the world's leading language teaching association, with the British Council, UK Trade & Investment and VisitBritain. We run four each year, each targeting a different world region for student recruitment.
How to join us
Click here for more information and to register online.
previous entry << >> next entry