Following on from the success of our recent fair in Chiang Mai, we are pleased to advise bookings are now open for our next fair for the Asia Pacific region - The English UK Fair, Kyoto 2014. This will take place from Tuesday 07 to Friday 10 October 2014.
Great partnerships are the basis for great business in international education. So for our popular English UK Fairs we bring together 40 of the region's best agents and 30 of our own members to a luxury resort for three days of meetings, seminars and relaxed socialising. At our events you'll meet the contacts your business needs, with plenty of chances to build a deep and lasting relationship.
The English UK Fair, Kyoto 2014 will bring together English UK members with top quality agents from key markets from across the Asia Pacific region including China, Hong Kong, Burma, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and Indonesia. Although October 2014 may still seem a long way away, places at our autumn 2013 and spring 2014 fairs were filled very quickly so we recommend you apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
The package offered:
- Accommodation for 3 nights at the Westin Miyako Kyoto
- Welcome reception and dinner at the atmospheric and richly-decorated Akagane Resort
- Workshop sessions and eSchedule Lite account
- Seminar programme
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- A Japanese yuzen painting workshop in an historic Kyoto house
- Traditional Japanese meal at Ganko restaurant
- Farewell gala dinner and geisha show in an historic sake storehouse at Azekura
Why you should come
The English UK Fairs are popular because they are hugely enjoyable and great for doing business. To quote one English UK member – "Your events are the premier events in the industry".
Our fairs are unique in several ways.
- They are the only agents' workshop where all the educators are accredited UK-based English language centres.
- They are small and friendly, with no more than 30 educators and 40 agents attending.
- They are high quality: everyone has to meet our stringent professional standards.
- They mix business and pleasure: educators and agents spend the entire Fair together, enjoying both business appointments and memorable social events in a relaxed, luxury setting.
All this gives our guests the chance to build long-lasting, productive partnerships.
The English UK Fairs are organised by English UK, the world's leading language teaching association, with the British Council, UK Trade & Investment and VisitBritain. We run four each year, each targeting a different world region for student recruitment.
How to join us
Click here for more information and to register online.
previous entry << >> next entry