StudyPortals is running a free webinar on effective online marketing for language and foundation courses from 10:30am to 11:30 BST on Friday 26 September. Find out more and book your place while there is still availability.
The webinar will offer insights on how to do effective online marketing, thus improving the Return on Investment of your (direct) student recruitment activities. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session.
- Tony Lee – Head of Digital at INTO University Partnerships
- Rob Jansen – Head of LanguageLearning- & PreparationCoursesPortal at StudyPortals
- More speakers will be confirmed soon
- Joss Frimond – Managing Director at Linguaid (panel chair)
- Edwin van Rest – CEO at StudyPortals
This webinar is offered by Linguaid, LLAS and StudyPortals. StudyPortals is the publisher of several online study choice websites in higher education. These websites are very popular, attracting over 3 million visits per month.
With support from the European Commission they have built on this successful concept and created Language Learning Portal, a new platform for language schools that will be launched officially during the webinar.
Find out more about speakers, the webinar and StudyPortals and book your place.
previous entry << >> next entry