You've not long left to vote in this year's StudyTravel Magazine Star Awards - nominate your business partners before Friday 15 May to recognise their excellent business performance.
Every year StudyTravel Magazine asks agencies to vote for high quality educators and educators to vote for their preferred agency partners, nominating businesses that they think deserve an award. This is the 10th annual awards.
- All voting forms remain confidential
- Up to five individuals per company (not per office) can submit their votes
- Voting forms received without being attributed to a named voter/company will not be counted
- Responses will be screened to ensure only one response is accepted per person and only five per company
- Any agencies in which schools have an ownership interest, and vice versa, are ineligible to vote for each other
- Please refrain from asking schools or agencies to vote for you if your partnership has not been active in the last 12 months
NB: in cases where a high school provider has more than one school, the voter must specify the individual school (by location) in the STM High School category.
Place your vote before Friday 15 May.
Do you have any more questions about the awards? Find out more about them on StudyTravel Magazine's Frequently Asked Questions page.
A shortlist of nominees for the 2015 Star awards will be published in the August issue of Study Travel Magazine.
previous entry << >> next entry
English UK became an STM Super Star in 2013 after winning the School Association award in 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2007. The STM Super Star Hall of Fame honours, in perpetuity, those that have won their respective categories a total of five times, the maximum amount any one organisation can win a singular category in the STM Star Awards.