Join us tomorrow afternoon at 3pm for a free trial webinar in which Nigel Heritage will share some tips on safeguarding. This pilot is part of our work to make training opportunities more accessible to our members.
The webinar is ideal for staff with senior level responsibility for an organisation's safeguarding, and will include a 20 minute presentation followed by a Q&A session. It will cover situations like:
- No time to follow the usual recruitment process
- What to do if a DBS check hasn't been returned
- Group leaders without Police checks/certificates of good conduct
- Discovering that adults will be sharing our rented u18s residential accommodation block
- Knowing local LSCB and Prevent contacts
- What is Question 66 for homestays?
There is no charge for this event, but attendance is limited to the first 100 registrations.
previous entry << >> next entry