British Council Thailand is organising Education UK GRAND exhibition 2017 in Bangkok on 14 - 15 January 2017. And, due to high demand for English language study in Thailand, have introduced an exclusive 'Study English in the UK zone' and invite English UK members to join.
The following details explain the benefits for ELT institutions and how you can take part in this exhibition:
- The British Council Education UK GRAND exhibition is the largest annual UK education exhibition in Thailand.
- It will be an ideal opportunity to meet over 15,000 prospective students over the two-day event. In 2016, a lot of visitors were interested in Learn English and it was the second largest area after Master's degree.
- The Study English in the UK Zone will exclusively promote English language schools and institutions in the UK.
- March to April is the peak period for Thai students, especially young learners, to take short-term English courses overseas. Therefore, the January exhibition is an excellent opportunity to promote English languages courses to this age group.
- In addition to the opportunity to meet prospective students, the Education UK GRAND exhibition also provides an opportunity for UK institutions to meet highly professional, committed educational agents in one-to-one meeting with agent sessions.
Ways to participate
- ELT zone both: £2,900 + VAT for 9 sqm booth in
- Stand sharing: £2,900 + VAT + 20% admin charge split between up to four institutions per stand in UK ELT zone
View full details and how to participate. For any queries, please contact Uraiwan Samolee, Head of Business Development, Education at email@example.com
The closing date is 25 November 2016.
previous entry << >> next entry