English UK is supporting a UK Trade & Investment Mission to Hungary in March 2011. The mission is being led by UKTI in Budapest and aims to promote short English language courses in the UK among secondary school students (age 14-20).
The provisional programme for the mission is as follows:
- Mon 7 March: Arrival in the morning, and travel to Győr, staying at a local hotel
- Tues 8 March: Presentation to teachers of grammar schools and vocational schools in the region; afternoon: travelling to Szolnok, staying at a local hotel
- Wed 9 March: Same pattern as in Győr, afternoon: travelling to Debrecen
- Thurs 10 March: Same pattern as in Győr, afternoon: travelling to Budapest, staying at the Marriott Hotel or self-chosen hotel
- Fri 11 March: Departure to the UK
The fee for the mission is £500, which is to be paid through UKTI's Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS). Participating member centres will need to cover their own travel and accommodation costs in addition to the mission participation fee.
For further information about the mission and OMIS click here or contact:
Trade and Investment Adviser
+36 1 429 6253
previous entry << >> next entry