If you're an ELT Management Professional, then Manchester on 4 - 5 March is THE place to be!
Unlike the NBA London series being held on the same days, the real slam dunks and action will all be taking place further north at the English UK ELT Management Conference.
This is what you can enjoy at the event:
Become a better manager
- Develop a winning attitude and mindset
- Develop performance enhancement strategies and techniques
- Refine and explore new communication, mentoring and coaching techniques
- Examine evidence-based teaching
- Learn more about the English UK DELTM (see picture)
Contribute to where the industry is heading
- The very latest in the world of applied linguistics
- Discuss the future of the ELT coursebook
- Explore the concepts behind performance-related pay for ELT teachers
- Consider the role of self-evaluation in the accreditation scheme
CPD – tangible goals and real progress!
- View exciting progress on the new CPD Framework for ELT teachers
- Discuss the formation of a Professional Association for ELT Professionals
- Learn how to get published in trade journals
- Hear more about the development of a National CPD Calendar
Meet other like-minded ELT management professionals
- Attend the One Stop English Reception
- Enjoy a three course meal followed by music from a LIVE jazz band
- Feel creative in a modern and energising conference venue (thestudio)
Also featuring classroom methodology, technology, ELTON award winners and much more!
Mark Rendell, Deputy Chief Executive of English UK commented that: "A fantastic programme of industry updates, skills development, knowledge and entertainment has been assembled and I promise delegates that this is one event on the annual programme that any professional ELT manager will not want to miss!"
The event is supported by Cambridge ESOL. Check out www.englishuk.com/training for details on how to book or email email@example.com for further information.
previous entry << >> next entry