Monday 1 - Thursday 4 October 2012
Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea
In partnership with and supported by the British Council, UK Trade & Investment and VisitBritain
The English UK Fair, Dead Sea Jordan will bring together accredited UK English language centres and study abroad agents in a tranquil village inspired resort, set alongside the world's largest natural spa at the lowest point on Earth.
Participation is limited to just 70 organisations (30 educators and 40 agencies) and is only open to English UK member centres and selected top quality agents from the regions of Western Asia (including the Arabian Peninsula, the Caucasus, the Levant, Iran and Turkey), Central Asia and North Africa.
The package includes:
- Accommodation for 3 nights at the Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea
- Welcome reception and dinner
- Workshop sessions and eSchedule Lite account
- Seminar programme
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- Evening panoramic tour of the city of Amman
- Reception and buffet dinner at the residence of HM British Ambassador to Jordan
- 1001 Nights themed farewell gala dinner at the Sunset Arena
Educators, agents and exhibitors are also invited to take part in an optional overnight Desert Highway tour to Wadi Rum and Petra. This will include visits to Mount Nebo and Madaba, a sunset Bedouin jeep drive in Wadi Rum, overnight at a luxury tented desert camp and a guided walking tour of the ancient city of Petra.
Click here for more information and to register online.