Tuesday 24 - Friday 27 April 2012
InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa
In partnership with and supported by the British Council, UK Trade & Investment and VisitBritain
The English UK Fair, Panama 2012 will bring together accredited UK English language centres and study abroad agents in a luxurious, tropical, secluded resort on the Pacific Ocean.
Participation is limited to just 70 organisations (30 educators and 40 agencies) and is only open to English UK member centres and selected top quality agents from the regions of Central and South America.
The package includes:
- Accommodation for 3 nights at the InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa
- Welcome reception and dinner by the beach
- Workshop sessions and eSchedule Lite account
- Seminar programme
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- Private tour and dinner at the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks' Visitor Centre
- Farewell gala dinner at the Convento de las Monjas in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Panama Viejo, the oldest European settlement on the Pacific coast of the Americas.
Click here for more information and to register online.