Tuesday 5 - Friday 8 March 2013
Crowne Plaza Prague Castle and the Strahov Monastery
In partnership with and supported by the British Council, UK Trade & Investment and VisitBritain.
The English UK Fair, Prague 2013 will bring together accredited UK English language centres and study abroad agents in a charming hotel nestled on the grounds of the UNESCO protected site of the Strahov Monastery and within the property of Prague Castle.
Participation is limited to just 70 organisations (30 educators and 40 agencies) and is only open to English UK member centres and selected top quality agents from the regions of Central, Eastern and Southeast Europe.
- Accommodation for 3 nights at the Crowne Plaza Prague Castle
- Welcome reception at the British Ambassador's Residence
- Dinner at Céleste Restaurant in the Dancing House
- Workshop sessions and eSchedule Lite account
- Seminar programme
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- A visit to the Strahov Monastery Library
- Evening tour of Prague by historic tram
- Dinner at the U Fleku pub
- Farewell gala dinner at the Troja Chateau
Click here for more information and to register online.
previous entry << >> next entry