Monday 30 September - Thursday 3 October 2013
Mövenpick Hotel & Resort Beirut
In partnership with and supported by the British Council, UK Trade & Investment and VisitBritain.
Following on from the recent success of the English UK Fair in Dead Sea Jordan, we are pleased to announce that bookings are now open for our 2013 fair in Beirut.
The English UK Fair, Beirut 2013 will bring together accredited UK English language centres and study abroad agents in a city resort set on the edge of the Mediterranean Sea and in the heart of Lebanon's vibrant capital.
Participation is limited to just 70 organisations (30 educators and 40 agencies) and is only open to English UK member centres and selected top quality agents from the regions of Western Asia (including the Arabian Peninsula, the Caucasus, the Levant, Iran and Turkey), Central Asia and North Africa.
The package includes:
- Accommodation for 3 nights at the Mövenpick Hotel & Resort Beirut
- Welcome reception and dinner in the Pavilion
- Workshop sessions and eSchedule Lite account
- Seminar programme
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Evening city tour of Beirut
- Traditional Lebanese dinner at a local restaurant
- Farewell gala dinner in the Sursock Palace Gardens, the magnificent grounds of the oldest and grandest surviving family residence in Beirut
How to register
For more information and to register online, please click here to visit the English UK Fairs website.
previous entry << >> next entry