Monday 28 April – Thursday 1 May 2014
The English UK Fair, Cartagena 2014 will bring together accredited UK English language centres and study abroad agents in a seafront hotel set amidst tropical gardens, minutes from the ancient walls of this UNESCO-protected Caribbean colonial town.
Participation is limited to just 70 organisations (30 educators and 40 agencies) and is only open to English UK member centres and selected top quality agents from from the regions of Central and South America.
The package offered:
- Accommodation for 3 nights at the Hilton Cartagena
- Welcome reception and dinner
- Workshop sessions and eSchedule Lite account
- Seminar programme
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- An evening tour by horse carriage and 'chiva'
- Dinner at Monte Sacro in the historic walled city
- Farewell gala dinner in the 'Convento de la Popa'
Please visit the English UK Fairs website for more information and to register online.
previous entry << >> next entry