English with Confidence campaign | new videos communicate positive messages
Four new videos are being shared as part of the English With Confidence campaign. The videos feature ELT students in the UK and communicate key messages:
- UK schools are welcoming international students
- The UK is open as usual for visitors
- No more Covid-related travel rules
- Studying in the UK for six months as a visitor is simple
The international-facing campaign, led by English UK, supports UK ELT market recovery by informing and reassuring our international partners and stakeholders.
The videos were created by APS Group and funded by the Department of International Trade, under the GREAT Britain brand.
Share the new videos and help us maximise their reach:
We want to make sure agents and students are hearing positive messages about studying English in the UK, to increase confidence for this summer and beyond.
1. Do a quick reshare of our recent posts on Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin
2. Download these videos via Google Drive so you can post them on your channels or embed them on your website
3. Visit the English with Confidence blog to share latest posts
previous entry << >> next entry