We are pleased to announce that bookings are now open for the next English UK Fair focusing on the regions of Central and South America - the English UK Fair, Santiago 2015. This fair will take place from Monday 13 - Thursday 16 April, 2015.
The fair will bring together accredited English language centres from across the UK and top study abroad agents for three days of business and pleasure in a luxury hotel in Santiago, Chile.
Participation is limited to just 70 organisations (30 educators and 40 agencies) and there will be plenty of opportunities to meet and mix whilst enjoying the fascinating history, thriving culture, distinctive cuisine and astonishing surroundings of this buzzing South American city.
Key markets from Central and South America represented at Santiago 2015 will include (but is not limited to): Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Venezuela.
The package offered:
- 3 nights at the Santiago Marriott Hotel
- Welcome dinner at the city's best fish restaurant, Aqui Esta Coco
- Workshops and an eSchedule Lite account
- Topical programme of seminars
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- Optional bike ride before cocktail reception and modern Chilean dinner at Mestizo, a restaurant on an artificial lagoon
- Cocktail reception and gala farewell dinner with live Latin music in historic Castillo Hidalgo, home to Chilean wine and great views of the city
Why you should come
The English UK Fairs are popular because they are both great fun and great for business.
Our fairs are unique in several ways:
- They are the only agents' workshop where all the educators are accredited UK-based English language centres.
- They are small and friendly with no more than 30 educators and 40 agents attending.
- They are high quality; everyone has to meet our stringent professional standards.
- They mix business and pleasure; educators and agents spend the entire Fair together, enjoying both business appointments and memorable social events in a relaxed, luxurious setting.
All this gives our guests the chance to build long-lasting, productive partnerships.
The English UK Fairs are organised by English UK, the world's leading language teaching association, with the British Council, UK Trade & Investment and VisitBritain. We run four each year, each targeting a different world region for student recruitment.
How to join us
Visit the English UK Fairs website for more information and to register online.
previous entry << >> next entry