The British Council Korea is looking for a teacher training partner for a four-week programme in the UK who can host five trainees (two secondary and three primary teachers of English) from South Korea. Apply by Monday 4 September.
The trainees have least three years of teaching experience in state schools.
Ideally running from Monday 8 January to Friday 2 February 2018, their course should meet the following criteria:
- Advanced level integrated skills course
- Practice with communicative skills
- Methodology classes offering practical activities and resources
- Preparation for school practicum
- Field trips with task-based learning activities and their application of like exercises in their home country
- Plan for collection of qualitative and quantitative data about trainees performance.
Find further criteria for the university or language centre, mentor teachers and accomodation on the SIEM website (log in required) or contact Jaemoon Hwang at British Council Korea with any questions.
previous entry << >> next entry