Cambridge ESOL Funded Research Programme launched
University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations is making grant funding of up to £45,000 available for small, medium and large scale research projects to be conducted during 2010.
The launch of the Cambridge ESOL Funded Research Program is part of the continuing celebrations of Cambridge Assessment’s 150th anniversary in 2008. Educational institutions and qualified researchers are invited to submit research proposals on topics related to the following Cambridge ESOL ‘General English’ examinations:
- FCE (First Certificate in English)
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- KET (Key English Test) / KET for Schools
- PET (Preliminary English Test) / PET for Schools
For more information on topics of interest, funding and the application process please click here.
previous entry << >> next entry