Tuesday 13 - Friday 16 November 2012
Sofitel Macau at Ponte 16
In partnership with and supported by the British Council, UK Trade & Investment and VisitBritain
The English UK Fair, Macau 2012 will bring together accredited UK English Language centres and study abroad agents in an elegant hotel, set right on the waterfront, in the heart of the charming historic quarter of this former Portuguese enclave.
Participation is limited to just 70 organisations (30 educators and 40 agencies) and is only open to English UK member centres and selected top quality agents from the Asia Pacific region.
The package includes:
- Accommodation for 3 nights at the Sofitel Macau at Ponte 16
- Welcome dinner at the top of the Macau Tower
- Workshop sessions and eSchedule Lite account
- Seminar programme
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- Evening walking tour of Old Macau
- Traditional Macanese dinner
- Chinese banquet on the rooftop of Ponte 16
Click here for more information and to register online.
previous entry << >> next entry