Wednesday 17 - Saturday 20 April 2013
In partnership with and supported by the British Council, UK Trade & Investment and VisitBritain.
The English UK Fair, Lima 2013 will bring together accredited UK English language centres and study abroad agents in a luxurious hotel located in exclusive San Isidro in the very heart of Peru's City of Kings.
Participation is limited to just 70 organisations (30 educators and 40 agencies) and is only open to English UK member centres and selected top quality agents from the regions of Central and South America.
- Accommodation for 3 nights at the Swissôtel Lima
- Welcome reception and dinner at the Huaca Pucllana Restaurant, located in an unparalleled setting within the compound of a 1,500-year old adobe pyramid
- Workshop sessions and eSchedule Lite account
- Seminar programme
- Lunch on Thursday and Friday
- Lima by Night Tour
- Dinner at Amoromar Restaurant, housed in a republican casona built in 1900, offering modern haute cuisine and classic dishes from the past
- Farewell gala dinner at Larco Museum, an 18th century colonial mansion holding the most extensive collection of pre-Colombian art in Peru
There will be an optional 2 or 3 night tour on offer to Cusco and Machu Picchu for those delegates who wish to extend their stay in Peru.
Click here to download the optional tours booklet for more information.
How to register
For more information and to register online, please visit our dedicated 'English UK Fairs' mini-site.
previous entry << >> next entry