Tuesday 19 November – Friday 22 November 2013
Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai
In partnership with and supported by the British Council, UK Trade & Investment and VisitBritain.
Following the success of the English UK Fair in Macau, we are pleased to announce that bookings are now open for the next English UK Fair focusing on the Asia Pacific region. The English UK Fair, Chiang Mai, will bring together accredited UK English Language centres and study abroad agents in a luxurious hotel in a tranquil garden setting, minutes from the bustling heart of this culturally-rich Northern Thai city.
Participation is limited to just 70 organisations (30 educators and 40 agencies) and is only open to English UK member centres and selected top quality agents from the Asia Pacific region. Study abroad agents and educational consultants will represent key markets in the region including (but not limited to) China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
The package includes:
- Accommodation for 3 nights at the Shangri-La Hotel
- Welcome reception and dinner at Silapa Thai Restaurant, Shangri-La Chiang Mai
- Workshop sessions and eSchedule Lite account
- Seminar programme
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- Sunset cyclo tour of the Old Town
- Dinner at the riverside Baan Suan restaurant
- Khantoke farewell gala dinner at the Lanna Traditional House Museum
How to register
For more information and to register online, please click here to visit the English UK Fairs website.
previous entry << >> next entry