Monday 3 March – Thursday 6 March 2014
Austria Trend Hotel Savoyen Vienna
In partnership with and supported by the British Council, UK Trade & Investment and VisitBritain, the English UK Fair, Vienna 2014 will bring together accredited UK English language centres and study abroad agents in a hotel housed in the former building of the Austrian State Print, set minutes from the heart of this city famed for imperial heritage, music, culture and epicurean enjoyment.
Participation is limited to just 70 organisations (30 educators and 40 agencies) and is only open to English UK member centres and selected top quality agents from the regions of Central, Eastern and Southeast Europe.
The package offered:
- Accommodation for 3 nights at the Autira Trend Hotel Savoyen Vienna
- Welcome reception and dinner
- Workshop sessions and eSchedule Lite account
- Seminar programme
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Evening city tour
- Dinner at a traditional Austrian restaurant
- Farewell gala at the Palais Daun-Kinsky
Please visit the English UK Fairs website for more information and to register online.
previous entry << >> next entry