UK Border Agency launches improved website
7 September 2011

The UKBA and UKvisas websites have recently been amalgamated and the contents have been moved.

Students wishing to apply for a visa to study in the UK can now find more information under Visas and Immigration and then the Studying in the UK section. For reference, here is the new link to the Studying in the UK page:'


previous entry << >> next entry