We are delighted to announce the full training calendar for the 2017-18 academic year.
There are sessions for all levels of staff within your English language centre, from time management skills for administrators, managing accommodation, and using mobile technology in the classroom to emergency response and crisis management.
Responding to strong demand we are running safeguarding sessions every month from September to June across several locations - we anticipate these to fill up quickly, so do book quickly!
There are also some places left for the Services in Student Services Management course (Cert SSM) starting this October. And remember to save the date for the academic and marketing conferences next year.
English UK members benefit from substantially discounted rates for training days, at £75 for half day sessions and £175 for full days.
Sessions coming up this autumn
- Customer service excellence for managers
- How to improve your time management skills
- CLIL (content and language integrated learning)
- Advanced training for designated child protection staff > in Edinburgh
- Managing homestay accommodation
- The joy of classroom observations
- Customer service excellence for administrative staff
- Personal effectiveness for ELT professionals (for admin staff)
- Advanced safeguarding for designated staff (formerly level 2)
- Specialist safeguarding training for designated lead (formerly level 3)
- Going mobile - getting started with mobile and handheld learning
- Get leads through Facebook, AdWords, Portals and convert them to students with WhatsApp
The VAT problem - a practical solution webinar
Tuesday 21 November
This webinar will take place from 11:30 to 12:30 with Mike Payne, an expert who has spent his entire working life on VAT. Download more information or register here for free.
View the full calendar for session outlines and to book. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com
previous entry << >> next entry