International students choosing to study at Brunel University can look forward to benefiting from world class research, excellent teaching, outstanding facilities and the knowledge that they are part of an international community made up of students and staff from over 110 countries.
The English language courses provided by Brunel Language Centre are designed to meet your individual needs and prepare you for academic success. We have two types of English Language courses: English@Brunel, longer programmes which cover both professional and general English, and shorter intensive Pre-sessional English language programmes, which focus on academic skills. If you are planning to study with London Brunel International College (LBIC) we also offer Pre-Sessional courses that have been designed to fit in before your studies there.
Why should you choose Brunel Language Centre?
• Class size is limited to a maximum of 14
• A supportive and encouraging environment
• Network with like-minded students from across the world
• Immigration and visa advice available
• Flexible start dates available throughout the year
• Trips and social activities every week, giving you the opportunity to practise your English in real world situations and see what the UK has to offer
• Free academic English support during your degree programme
Areas covered include:
• Grammar and Vocabulary Development
• Critical Thinking
• Research Skills and Academic Writing
• Pronunciation and Presentation Skills
Our Foundation and Pre-Masters courses allow students who do not meet our standard entry requirements entry to a range of courses, such as Engineering, Business & Management, Life Sciences, Social Sciences, Economics & Finance, Information Systems and Computing. These courses are run by our partners LBIC.
< back to directory