The English language courses provided by Brunel Language Centre are designed to meet your individual needs and prepare you for general, academic or professional success. We have various types of English Language courses online and on campus:
Summer English for Professionals
English@Brunel, which covers both professional and general English
Pre-sessional English, which focuses on English for Academic Purposes
Beginners to Pre- Intermediate English (online only)
One-to-One English courses.
If you are planning to study with Brunel Pathway College (BPC - formerly LBIC), we also offer Pre-Sessional for BPC courses that have been designed to prepare you before your studies there.
Why should you choose Brunel Language Centre?
• Class size is limited to a maximum of 14 (12 online)
• A supportive and encouraging environment
• Network with like-minded students or professionals from around the world
• Immigration and visa advice available
• Flexible start dates available throughout the year
• Trips or other social activities every week, giving you the opportunity to practise your English in real-world situations and experience what the UK has to offer with an online social programme for those studying online.
• Free academic English support during your degree programme
Areas covered include:
• Grammar and Vocabulary Development
• Critical Thinking
• General English
• English for Professional Purposes
• Pronunciation and Presentation Skills
• Research Skills and Academic Writing (academic courses only)
In addition, our Foundation and Pre-Masters courses allow students who do not meet our standard entry requirements to take courses, such as Engineering, Business & Management, Life Sciences, Social Sciences, Economics & Finance, Information Systems and Computing. These courses are run by our partners Brunel Pathway College.
< back to directory