Our hands-on digital marketing bootcamp has been created by industry specialists Disquiet Dog to help ELT centres struggling with digital marketing gain a good grounding in the essentials and compete effectively online.
If you are a complete beginner or are looking to build on a basic knowledge of Google Analytics, CMS management, keywords, social media, content writing and how to write the perfect title, this two-day intensive course is for you.
In addition to strong, practical knowledge, the ELT Digital Marketing Bootcamp will also empower you to plan and embed digital change in the context of your ELT centre. So you can boost your centre's competitiveness as soon as you are back at your desk. Building in-house skills in this way offers a cost-effective digital marketing solution. Find out what delegates think of ELT Digital Marketing Bootcamp
Book by the early bird deadlines below to save 30%!
Beginner Digital Marketing Bootcamp (level 1)
- Thursday 7 - Friday 8 June 2018: early bird until Friday 27 April 2018 (London)
- Thursday 10 - Friday 11 January 2019: early bird until Friday 30 November 2018 (tbc)
Intermediate Digital Marketing Bootcamp (level 2)
- Thursday 27 - Friday 28 September 2018: early bird until Friday 17 August 2018 (London)
- Thursday 13 - Friday 14 December 2018 early bird until Friday 2 November 2018 (London)
The bootcamp is run by English UK with the British Council and open to all accredited UK ELT centres. The two day course costs £750 or just £525 if you book by the early bird deadline.
Email Roz Rozidor to secure your place.
- Pre-course questionnaire
- Two-day face-to-face workshop
- A detailed course manual to accompany the programme
- Post-course assignment
- Plus the new skills that will contribute to the evolution of your business and help you make the most of the opportunities arising in the market
- Find out more about what the course will cover.