The English UK Annual Conference & AGM
10:00 - 19:00, Thursday 23 May 2019
The Tower Hotel
The English UK Annual Conference is one of the highlights of the English UK calendar, giving our members the chance meet, help shape the association and receive key updates on strategy, statistics and wider trends in UK ELT. View Annual Conference 2018 event gallery
This year's conference will include:
- An ELT statistics review from our insight partner Bonard (formerly StudentMarketing)
- An expert panel will talk about opportunities and answer questions to help you make the most of a post-Brexit future
- Round table discussions with fellow members
- A update on English UK activities and plans
- A drinks reception from 17:00 - 19:00
- View the Annual Conference 2019 timetable
Pub quiz: test your knoweldge, network and fundraise!
Continue the conversation and support great charitable projects with our pub quiz in support of the Eddie Byers Fund. Come and put your knowledge to the test, socialise and help change lives!
Entry is a minimum donation of £5 per person, which includes snacks and your first drink. There are just 60 places available and every penny raised will be added to the Eddie Byers Fund.
Prices and booking
To make sure as many members as possible can join us for this key member event, we are delighted to offer all English UK member centres one free place.
|English UK member centre - first delegate
| English UK member centre - additional delegate
| English UK corporate member
| Non-member visitors
With an expected attendance of over 250 delegates, exhibit here to meet the senior staff members and decision-makers from English UK member centres.